Saturday, March 4, 2023

Update on 3/4/2023


 The Family and I at The Grand Canyon

We went on an epic family vacation this September.  We drove West to California and then back.  We got to see a lot of really cool places: Painted Desert National Park, The Grand Canyon, and beautiful scenic routes.  Then we headed to California where we saw my nephew, an author friend, and a friend since junior high.  We stayed at the Knott’s Berry Farm hotel which was worth it  it was only about 15 minutes from Disneyland where Gracie dressed up as Rey from Star Wars movies.


Unfortunately, during the trip I developed great pain and a markedly decreased appetite.  On the way back, it was a fast stop back to get home.  Then began the first of seven trips to the hospital for the end of 2022.  One trouble after another.

My adopted sister Brooke and I in the hospital in November.

I resumed chemo treatments which didn’t help.  I was in the hospital twice in 2023 and am there now, very weak, laryngitis/practically mute.  My health has gone down remarkably fast and I am trying to do new posts I have saved up  

We have big decisions to make for my future. We are thankful for family and friends who are a help and a blessing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Recommended Book: 8 Great Smarts

 I can’t praise this book enough! 8 Great Smarts by Kathy Koch Your child IS smart!!